You love helping people, networking, and being your own boss, so you started your own real estate business.
Soon you’re drowning in paperwork, trying to manage multiple listings at once on multiple timelines, and you’re taking calls from clients your entire vacation to close a deal.
It takes true courage to realize you can’t do it all. It’s time to get back to what you do best. Every good business needs a team, and The Ashley Group is unbeaten.
The Ashley Group manages all paperwork and deadlines involved in a real estate transaction from contract to close. The expert team knows every step of the selling process and monitors the progress of the deal from the time the seller accepts an offer through the close of escrow.
· Disbursing of documents to all parties
· Introductory emails to all parties
· Tracking of earnest money deposit, needed repairs, appraisal and mortgage commitment
· Assistance in getting documents initialed or signed throughout the process (addendums, price changes, etc.)
· Submission of documents to your office
· Weekly file follow-ups
· MLS status updates
· Closing emails / Client reviews after the sale
Contract to close service includes:
You need to focus on networking, prospecting, showing, and selling. Let the team at The Ashley Group take care of adding your listings into the MLS so you can focus on new business.
· MLS entry
· Uploading of listing attachments and photos in the MLS
· Ordering for sale sign installation, if requested
· Submission of documents to your office
· Any price/data changes and open house additions as needed throughout the life of the listing
New listing service includes:
If your agency is a smaller size, The Ashley Group can take care of the vast majority of your administrative needs. As you scale your business, you will need to take on an executive assistant. Hiring the right person is difficult enough, but training them can be daunting and, once again, takes you out of your area of expertise.
· Real Estate Basics - Overview of a Real Estate Transaction, Scripts for Phone Calls, Unlicensed Activities, Dealing with Different Personalities, Pre-Qualify Leads
· MLS Overview - Entering a Listing, Navigating and using the entire site, Listing & Sales Paperwork
· Office Systems - KW Command, Skyslope, etc., to name a few.
· Transaction Coordination - Checklists, Preparing Documents, Calendar, Follow Up
· Putting It All Together - Team Specific Info, Time Blocking, Day to Day Activities, Calendar Sharing
· Real Estate Terms & Definitions - This training program is designed for an assistant to take during their first week or for an assistant that needs a refresher and hasn’t received comprehensive training in the areas listed above.
The Ashley Group knows the real estate industry inside and out and will help you multiply your growing business by training your administrative assistant in the following areas:
CEO Ashley Bukowski has over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry. She is an expert in real estate operations and has helped hundreds of real estate agents grow their business by focusing on the fundamentals. If you’re stuck and in need of tailored solutions, book a call with Ashley to get on the right track.
· Strategy Development for Agents - Tips and strategies for building highly functioning real estate teams. This includes structuring the team, commission splits, new hires, and more.
· Strategy Development for Brokerages - This service includes a full audit of current administrative processes, as well as a plan for restructuring and retraining.
· Revenue Forecasting - If you’re busy but not profitable, something has to change. Ashley can provide you with agent financial reports, budgeting assistance, strategic goal setting, and personnel recommendations.
· Real Estate Agent Training - If you’re great at selling but struggling with operations, Ashley can train you on real estate basics, using your MLS, taking advantage of various electronic signing programs, and company software.
Her real estate consulting services include, but are not limited to:
As Ashley says, “I’m not your mom, and I’m not trying to be.”
Her team isn’t here to micromanage you but rather to support your business so you can increase cash flow and expand your options. It’s time to take the next step in growing your business beyond your current capacity.
Her team isn’t here to micromanage you but rather to support your business so you can increase cash flow and expand your options.
It’s time to take the next step in growing your business beyond your current capacity.
Download The Pricing Guide
Ready To Work With Us?
Frequently Asked Questions
This one stop shop has a proven track record for success and helping agents expand their revenue. Your team is comprised of experts in their field, who are fun and easy to work with. Have a question about our processes? Check out our FAQ page for more detailed information about working with us.
This one stop shop has a proven track record for success and helping agents expand their revenue. Your team is comprised of experts in their field, who are fun and easy to work with.
Have a question about our processes? Check out our FAQ page for more detailed information about working with us.